3min

Problem Sessions

Relicx analyzes user sessions to identify problems based on errors and slow page loads to help you proactively identify and fix customer problems.

The dashboard page indicates % of healthy user sessions as a measure of your production quality. Ideally, this number should be as close to 100% as possible. In the example screenshot below, 94% of user sessions did not encounter any errors or slow pages, whereas the rest 6% experience one or the other or both issues.

Document image

To see individual problem sessions, click on SESSIONS or HEALTH SCORE metric to go to the User Session Details page. Here you will see the timeline histogram of session health trends. Ideally, you would want to it all green. The sidebar widgets list displays the total number of error and slow page sessions in the selected time period. Click on the ERROR SESSIONS and SLOW SESSIONS widget to see a list of slow pages and errors in the table below. You can also see the same information by selecting Errors or Slow Page Loads filters in the drop-down above the session listing table.

Document image

The chart above shows your application's session health trends, with the red part indicating the error and slow page loads sessions. The bottom part of the screen identifies the exact errors, pages where those errors were seen, and % of user sessions that were impacted by each error. You can drill down on any of these errors to instantly see all the diagnostics details you need to fix the problem.

Click on the Analytics tab to see a uber view of your application quality hotspots.

Document image

Here you can details such as Top Page Visits, Top Errors, and the Slowest Pages of your application. Click on the page name to see a more detailed performance report for that page. Similarly, clicking on the error text will bring up the error details page.



Updated 09 Feb 2022
Did this page help you?
Yes
No