The following section describes the Sign-up process
1. Create an account
To create an account, navigate to the Relicx Sign-up page and register using either an email address and password or your Google or GitHub credentials.
Note: You will be prompted to provide your company name as part of the registration flow. This is required so that you can add colleagues later as part of your team.
2. Email Verification
If you have used your business email to register, you will receive an email for verification. Click on the confirm link on that email to verify your provided email. You will see the following screen change to verified.
3. Create an account
Once you have verified your email, you can proceed to the next step and start adding your application. But first we capture a few details about yourself. You will provide your company, your full name and your role.
4. Add an application
You will provide an application name here and then proceed to add a test environment
To add another app, checkout Adding Application
5. Add your Test Environment
Relicx learns from the sessions captured from your production environment to run autonomous tests on your test environment. The following test environment details are required
- Test Environment URL - Your test environment must be accessible from the internet. If it is behind a firewall, Relicx can still work with it, but it will need additional setup.
- Login URL for th test environment - Often this is the test environment url but it can be different.
- Credentials - Username and Password to log into the environment
Once your provide the details, Relicx will validate the inputs and proceed to the next steps. If you are not sure how to proceed, please post a question in our community slack or setup an onboarding call
6. Add the Relicx tag to your site
- Include the SDK as an HTML script tag so that it will be loaded on every page of your site.
Choose the approach that works best for your site and then copy and paste the appropriate code snippet from the Instrument your app section of the sign up flow. Learn more here Instrumenting Your App
Once you have instrumented your app with the Relicx script tag, you will be able to see user sessions on the Relicx session listing page.
7. Join our Slack community!
Learn more about Relicx and ask your questions. Join the Relicx Community Slack