Sandbox Quick Start
Congratulations !! on gaining access to Relicx Sandbox. This guide is designed to help you hit the ground running.
- How : Click here or navigate to the Sandbox through your Relicx Dashboard.
- Tip: Bookmark this page for easy access.
- Login using the credentials sent via email
How : Navigate to the Test on the sidebar
- Features to try:
- Review Relicx capabilities with the pre-created sample tests.
- Sample test with AI generated assertions. Illustrates how Relicx makes it easy to create high quality tests fast using the power of generative AI and Large Language Models
- Sample test with UI object property assertions. Illustrates how you can assert on any UI elements, without writing a single line of code.
- Create a no-code test to see these feature action. Just click on the “Create Test” button to get started.
- Use natural language AI assertions.
Copilot beta allows you to write tests like “Transfer 25 from Checking to Savings Account.”
Here is a brief tutorial explaining how a Relicx Copilot based test is created.
Step 3: Integrate and Execute Relicx Test Suite in your CI/CD Pipeline How: Go to the Test suite page (Navigate to the Test on the sidebar and click on the Test Suite Tab)
- Review Pre-created sample test suites
- Sequence tests for parallel execution. Optimize your testing speed by sequencing tests for parallel execution. This not only accelerates the test process but also enables you to run a greater number of tests without delaying your release
How: Visit the Release Readiness page and look at the Flow Map.The flow map is a visual representation of release health.
- Features to Try:
- Examine the release readiness health status
- Use Autonomous Visual Validation
Green indicators on the flow map signal a healthy status for release readiness, while the yellow and Red nodes indicate problem areas.